Media Planning Sydney Melbourne Brisbane
Hunter Media Solutions Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane is a national Media Planning Agency supporting a broad range of businesses with media planning services all over Australia & New Zealand. We provide a broad range of advertising services to Australian and International businesses.
Hunter Media media planning agency provide a total solution across TV, radio, print, outdoor, digital media alone with creative and design services to a broad range of businesses.
Some of the things we consider in developing your media plan
- "Set the goal post", geographic markets, financial and product budgets, timing
- Increase customer loyalty through clever creative, smart offers
- Build brand awareness through strategic repetition and that builds frequency with your audience
- Create Brand Actions which looks at clever methods of building your brand but driving customer responsiveness
- Increase store traffic, sales, awareness, create good will from channel partners or other results we need
- Set realistic goals and make sure everyone understands the goals and targets
Hunter Media has helped a number of start up business work through the challenges of establishing themselves and stepping through the various levels of business growth with evolving strategies to meet every changing challenges.
Other areas that the Hunter Media Solutions team has experience in :
- Develop marketing communications and strategies for products still in the ideas and conceptual phase
- Perhaps you recently acquired a new brand or new business
- Expanded into Regional Centres or other States
- We help our Australian based clients with advertising requirements in countries
- Build strategies that address specific problems that many not be directly sales related
- We thrive on helping clients build a new business
- Work with clients on new products or service areas for an existing business
When planning a media strategy:
- Manage expectations so that clients are not left feeling surprises and this includes results and also funding requirements to achieve desired outcomes
- Open communication is key
- Be specific with the media strategy that should also be measurable, planned to drive the specific outcomes
- Shouldn't be decided based on buying the biggest media in the marketplace... bigger is not always better!
- Breakdown the media strategy into stages of development so that the media used supports the strategy at each stage of development.