TV Advertising - TV Media Buying
First of many questions can be where to advertise given the number of television stations in Australia & New Zealand? How much do I need for an effective television advertising campaign and is the cost of making a decent ad....
A challenge faced by some advertisers is setting a media buying budget. Some advertisers use a theory of make it up as I go over creating a through budget setting process. If we look at last year or take a percentage of gross sales this can be considered okay for some clients but last years is last year, with retail even the last 6-months isn't always reliable. Many factors impacted last year plus it's old new, most clients are looking to the future and how to further integrate their media campaigns across TV, press, digital, direct marketing and social media.
- Set clear objectives. Setting a specific target allows you to build a plan around it and growing sales isn't enough detail.
- Apply a level of investment to help reach the objective. Advertising is an investment in reaching our business goals so set realistic budgets and goals.
- What are your competitors doing? We're not saying cut and paste them as the wave of interest, especially in a lower audience media may have been saturated but it's helping knowing
- ROI = While it's important to have a goal, budget and setting expectation the ROI is desirable but not totally in your control, you can't control demand for your product, competition, the weather, global and local events
- Be mindful that although you may know your product well, how well is your product, industry, category known to your target audience? This unknown factor is what drives a need to advertise and capture attention to build awareness, brand equity, brand loyalty, communicate your offers and points of difference, build trust, a comfort level and familiarity with your brand.
- What happens when you start advertising? In many instances the first thing that happens is every media rep within a 1,000km is knocking on your door and we help to manage that. What about your competition? How will they react? In most instances every business has some form of competition, ensure you can grab your share of the target market and be prepared to capitalise on key buying times and not be pushed out.
- What about advertising during financially tough times? What does GE, Disney, HP, Microsoft have in common? They all started up during a financially tough time, downturn or depression. Consumers become more conscious of spending but they don't stop. For some this is when the spending should lift as there is compounding research over the years that proved spending more with clever strategies during a tough period will help your business in the future.
Advertising agencies like ours offer a complete solution. We can work with you to maximise the value TV can add to your business with the channels below across Australia & New Zealand.
$15,000 television advertising packages are available with 250+ ads across all types of television channels for those who are looking to break into TV advertising.
Alternatively, we prefer to take a broader view, building long term results, taking accountability for performance by constantly working to get the right blend and mix for maximum response.
We can also offer pay per lead TV services which is available in some categories and really a client by client review factoring the potential audience size, markets we can broadcast into and the available monthly investment.
If you have an existing TVC ready we can maximise your TV advertising budget with distress TV in Australia and New Zealand.
TV services we provide :
- TV scripting
- TV ad production or we work with a number Creative Production houses
- TV promotions
- Buying and planning your Australian and New Zealand television campaigns
- Pay per Lead TV in Australia
Some sample ads below :
You won't pay higher rates by using us especially if you have been buying Direct, so Contact Us to discuss your new or existing TV advertising requirements.
Other terms to describe Hunter Media Solutions are; radio advertising; advertising agencies Sydney, TV advertising, advertising agencies, television advertising, advertising agency, advertising agencies Sydney, media buying, media planning, radio jingles, jingles, jingle, radio ads, advertising agency Sydney, ad agency, media buying agencies, media buying agency, radio adverts, media planning Sydney, radio advertising Sydney, taxi advertising, media planning agency, television advertising Sydney, radio ad production, radio advertising company, radio advertising agencies, distress media, distress radio, last minute radio, sports sponsorship, public relations, graphic design, affordable graphic design, facebook likes, pay per click, pay per lead, pay per customer, pay per sale, pay per acquisition, email marketing, marketing strategy, media strategy.